Magus recommends leading web governance event
When: 8 and 9 June 2011 | Where: Munich, Germany
As a partner of Bowen Craggs, Magus is pleased to recommend the fourth 2011 Bowen Craggs Web Effectiveness Conference – an annual event dedicated to online communicators at global organisations. This two-day event will take place in Munich on 8 and 9 June 2011.
WEC provides a great opportunity for online communications professionals to get together and discuss common goals and challenges.
This year’s event brings together speakers from world-leading organisations such as Siemens, Roche, EADS, UK Parliament, PepsiCo, Nestle, Amnesty International and BP to discuss key online communications topics, including:
- Governance – web & social media: manage separately or together?
- What will the next generation of home pages look like?
- The mobile web has arrived – how should corporations respond to it?
- Reputation and how to manage it online
- Measuring success and return on investment of the corporate website
There will also be a keynote address by Professor Wolfgang Henseler discussing the crucial role played by mobile apps.
To secure your place and view the full conference programme, visit the conference website. Friends of Magus are eligible for a 15% discount – simply enter MAGUS in the promotional code field.