Name: Nicola Thompson
Date registered: June 14, 2011
Nicola Thompson is Head of Standards Services at ActiveStandards, where she leads the development program and the website standards consultancy division. She has advised a wide range of blue-chip clients on their website standards and governance strategy, including: Unilever, Bupa, Rolls-Royce, Canon Europe and Standard Life. She was also a key contributor to PAS 124, the industry best practice specification for: "Defining, implementing and managing website standards". Nicola has a degree in Fine Art from Goldsmiths College. Her art background is reflected in her longstanding passion for interface and information design.
- Cookies, privacy and EU legislation – ICO update — May 16, 2013
- Standards Hub document updates — February 4, 2013
- Latest ActiveStandards updates — January 28, 2013
- Cookies given “low consumer threat rating” — January 16, 2013
- Website resolutions for 2013 — December 13, 2012